About the job
Make Time Count is a UK based social enterprise with a purpose to eradicate reoffending using technology. We were founded in 2020 with a mission to digitally empower all parts of the justice ecosystem to collaborate and support vulnerable people in a whole new way.
We have created a digital solution which amongst other functions, fully automates the management of the new Out of Court Disposals framework as outlined in the recent Police, Crime, Sentencing and Court Act 2022.
Our platform will help police officers on the front line better manage offenders and support victims without using court as the default route. By connecting police forces and offenders with the relevant support agencies within an easy to use app, we can reduce reoffending, save time, money and resources, and create positive outcomes for all society.
We’ve been awarded two UK Innovate Grants as well as other Police funding and we have been selected by the Ministry of Justice as one of the best ideas to improve the lives of prison leavers.
We are expanding our team to support the projects we have with the Ministry of Justice, the Home Office and the police forces alongside other organisations. We are now looking for a Client Success Lead who wants to work in a dynamic start up environment that is looking to change the way the world lives and works.
The Client Success Lead will be responsible for managing the post-implementation relationships with our clients. As Client Success Lead, you will work with agencies within the justice system and the wider public sector and charity sector to transform justice technology, to reduce reoffending and improve outcomes for victims.
This is also a great opportunity to work in a role, mostly based from home and to influence a sector that is badly in need of transformation to help millions of people move on with their lives.
As we are a small team, moving fast and making things happen, you will be a self starter who is happy to lead and bring others with you. We’re looking for an individual with strong interpersonal skills who likes working in a delivery focused, agile environment with multidisciplinary teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Head of Implementation and Client Success, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Client Relationship Management: You will be building and maintaining relationships with key clients. The client will trust you and communicate with you directly, once our product has been implemented into their organisation. Your role will also include resolving client complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Ongoing Support: Keep our clients updated about changes and ensure that you have an ongoing understanding of their individual needs. Discuss potential change requests and share these with the product team. You will be required to undertake product testing, as you will be an expert on using our product.
- Evaluation: You will be monitoring and reporting on rollout progress; providing updates at the weekly Implementation Board as well as providing highlight reports for our clients. You will demonstrate that you are able to capture any new business processes and adoption feedback to enhance the user and customer experience. You will conduct surveys to improve our products, services, distribution and marketing to boost customer satisfaction.
- Flexibility: You can be flexible, consider new ways of working and adapt to change. You will be able to work remotely, from your home, with occasional travel to meet with clients and with the wider team.
- Risk Management: You will have experience of identifying risks and issues, and will be reporting these to the Head of Implementation and Client Success.
- Experience of working with agility: You are familiar with the Agile Manifesto and act as a champion for working with agility. You can adapt your practices and have the confidence to try new approaches.
- You are comfortable being a self-starter, with an ability to quickly understand the scope of the project, as well as quickly build rapport with stakeholders to understand their needs.
- You will work collaboratively with the Implementation Leads, to ensure a smooth transition into business as usual processes.
Qualifications and Skills:
The Client Success Lead will be required to demonstrate that they:
- have extensive experience of successful client relationship management
- have experience and/or knowledge of the criminal justice sector
- are able to work effectively both within a team but also under their own initiative
- are experienced at delivering effective presentations
- a results driven individual with a strong commitment to success
- a hands-on type individual, who demonstrates initiative and has a positive, professional attitude
- can deliver product training to clients when updates to the product are implemented
- have the ability to swiftly interpret complex organisations and successfully build internal networks
- demonstrate excellent communication skills, a flexible approach and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- are highly proficient in Google Workspace, Trello and Gantt Charts
- have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, marketing, public relations or management.